[highlight]2019 GRAND NATIONALS INFORMATION[/highlight]
We could not be more excited to be headed back to Indianapolis for BOA Grand Nationals next school year and the preparation begins now! Please see below steps to get registered and submit payments. Detailed instructions and more information regarding the trip is attached.
1. Step 1: Go Online Visit www.musictravel.com Click “Trip Login”
2. Step 2: Click the “Register as a New User” button.
3. Step 3: Create Trip Account Create a password, enter an email address and enter contact information. Then click on, Create Account. You will then receive the following message: Your account has been created successfully.” Soon, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail. Whenever you log in, use the email address (email address is username) and password that you just entered.
1. PAST DUE – $75, Due 7/15/18 — Non Refundable
2. 2018 Installments – $160 — Due:
3. 2019 Installments – $160 — Due:
4. Final Balance — Amount TBD — Due:
Music Travel contact info:
1. Tour Questions: Chris Forsythe Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Financial Questions: Barbara Sherwood Email Address: email@example.com
[highlight]Grand Nationals 2016[/highlight]
[highlight]GO ARTS CAMPAIGN[/highlight]
One of the best things to happen in Texas public education is the requirement that every student in high school must complete a TEKS-based course in order to graduate, and that every student in middle school is required to complete a TEKS-based course. Arts Education is not a frill; rather, it is beneficial to every student and helps teachers reach students across a broad spectrum of learning styles.
For more information about the positive impact that Fine Arts education has on students, and to become more knowledgeable about legislative actions that could impact fine arts program in Texas, I invite you to join GoArts.org. By registering at the site, you can help educate our state’s decision makers about the importance of Fine Arts education. There’s no charge for joining, and GoArts.org does not share email addresses with any other organization.