Our mission statement: “The Leander Band is a team whose success through goal and achievement is attributed to its unconditional pride and devotion to the program.”
The Leander Band has a rich history of musical excellence that includes invitation-only performances at the Rose Bowl Parade in Pasadena, CA, and the Saint Patrick’s Day Parade in Dublin, Ireland. In 2016, the Leander Band traveled to Indianapolis to compete in the 2016 Bands of America Grand Nationals Competition to compete with bands from all over the United States. We are proud to say that not only did they WIN the AAA Division and capture all of the ancillary awards, they also placed 6th in the NATION. This could not have been done without support from our community – and we will be going again in 2019!
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
- Level 1: March-a-thon Patron :
- For a donation of at least $300
- Listing as one of our sponsors on our Leanderband.org website
- Posting on our social media outlets (reaches over 4,000 followers)
- Listing on our March-a-thon sponsor’s shirt
- Listing in all concert programs
- Level 2: March-a-thon Musician :
- For a donation of $500 or more
- All of the benefits of level 1 plus:
- Name on our sponsor banner that is displayed at band events
- Listing on the Sponsor page of our website with a 100×250 pixel logo
- Level 3 March-a-thon Leader :
- For a donation of $1,000
- All benefits from level 1& 2 plus:
- Appreciation framed photo of the Leander Band for display at your business
- Quarter page ad in concert programs
- Level 4 March-a-thon Drum Major:
- For a donation of $2,500
- All of the benefits of levels 1-3 plus:
- Company name mentioned during the half-time band announcements during football season
- Opportunity to conduct the band!
- Color business logo on our sponsorship banner displayed at band events
- Optional email blasts to LHS Band Boosters (over 300 members)
- Prominent ad on Leander Band website
- Half-page ad in concert programs
- Level 5 Director:
- For a donation of $5,000 or more
- All of the benefits of the previous 4 levels plus:
- Opportunity to have the band perform at a company event (with director approval)
Interested in being a sponsor?
Thank you for your support of this award-winning band. We appreciate all of our community support, we could not do this without you.
Please fill out the form below and submit payment and our March-a-thon Chair, Dianna Schisser will follow up with you.
You can also print out our sponsorship letter and form and send that in as well. The letter can be found here: 2019 Business Sponsorship
All donations are tax-deductible and you will receive a letter with our 501c3 information.
Have questions? Send us a message!